Frequently Asked Questions
Made to Order Furniture
Our products are all made with love.. or as everyone else says "made to order".
We aim to get them to you as fast as possible. However in an ideal world, we like to have a turn around period of approx 5 - 10 working days. Sometimes this isn't possible with material delays etc. Please know we will be working hard to get you your order as soon as we possibly can. We are just trying to navigate our through this so called new normal.
If you require your item by a specific date please let us flick us an email at email@example.com before placing your order.
Once your order is ready to send, we will send you an email with a tracking number. We all know you will be eagerly awaiting the delivery, we promise we won't kill you with suspense.
Processing time is currently up to 2-4 business days. This is how long it takes us to process, pack & post your order.
Caring for you Earrings
We make our jewellery with polymer clay. Our hooks and studs are made out of metal alloy unless otherwise stated in the description.
- Please store your earrings out of direct sunlight
- Minimise exposure to excessive heat, water and perfumes
- While pieces are strong, please avoid bending or dropping as breakages can still occur
- Clay components can be wiped with a damp cloth
- Hooks may dull overtime, a gentle buff with a cotton cloth will restore their shine
If you have received something from us and it is damaged please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Please email photos of the damage.